Certified Green hurricane resistant KRISTINE
15 Eagle View, Palm Coast, FL 32137
- A/C SF
- Total SF
CERTIFIED GREEN HURRICANE RESISTANT home
Save approx. $40,000 or more over 10 years in this Green home.
Plus, continued savings over the lifetime of your home.
This home is able to withstand hurricane and tornado force winds up to 200 MPH and fire resistant up to 4 hours, sound suppressant.
Estimated homeowners’ monthly expenses to live in this Green home.
Welcome to Palm Coast Plantation gated Intracoastal Waterway community
Read below to see THAT MAKES THIS HOME GREEN.
Energy efficient Green features and Structural advantages
- 10’ to 12' high ICF exterior walls.
- Monolithic slab foundation, 20-inch footers with #5 rebar reinforcements, 3000 PSI fiber-mesh concrete to reduce cracking in all slabs.
- Strong Wind Mitigated roof: no ridge vent, because of enclosed envelope design with the roof insulation.
- Engineered roof truss system withstands up to 140 mph wind with hurricane straps set in concrete walls.
- 40 Mil. Self-adhering Peel & Seal underlayment applied under tile for double protection from leaks.
- Spray foam open cell roof insulation. 5 ½” above A/C areas and 3 ½” above garage. Applied directly to the bottom of the roof decking, reducing energy consumption.
- Maintenance free aluminum fascia and vinyl soffit
- Exterior walls finished with 2 layers of stucco
- Exterior walls coated with 2 coats of high-quality paint for long life and low maintenance
- Energy-efficient, Low-E, double pane, insulated, single hung, vinyl windows throughout
- Impact resistant glass in windows and exterior doors
- Energy Star® 16 SEER central A/C system with heat pump.
- Air Handler in Climate Controlled Area
- Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier. Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses.
- Constant fresh air flow from the outside. Returns in all bedrooms
- All exhaust vents lead outside including kitchen hood vent
- Certified Green kitchen cabinets and certified Green vinyl laminate plank flooring
- Low VOC interior & exterior paint
- Energy efficient & LED lighting throughout,
- Energy Star appliances
- Water efficient faucets, shower heads and elongated water efficient toilets.
- Insulated underground hot water lines
- Finished stucco and painted garage walls and epoxy painted garage floor
- Insulated, hurricane resistant garage door
- Gutters around the perimeter of roof
- Landscaping package certified by University of Florida: drought resistant Zoysia grass, Florida friendly plants, sprinkler system and deep well for irrigation
- Certified FPL BuildSmart home
- EPA Certified Energy Star home
- Up to 70% savings on your utility bills
- EPA certified indoor AirPLUS
- Certified Green by Florida Green Building Coalition
Luxury interior and exterior designer features
- 10’ to 12’ high ceilings. Double step tray ceilings in dining and living areas, double step trays with crown moldings in master bedroom.
- 8’ high double exterior front door with full length decorative glass and transom above.
- 8' high French doors to the lanai with full length glass inserts.
- 8’ interior doors throughout the house with 3 ½” door casing.
- 5 ¼” baseboard throughout the house
- Travertine window sills throughout.
- Porcelain tile floors in formal areas and bathrooms.
- Certified Green vinyl laminate plank flooring in bedrooms.
- Upgraded lighting package with chandeliers and ceiling fans.
- Paver block driveway
- Decorative accent stones around column bases and flower planters
- Oversized lanai with two ceiling fans
Gourmet Kitchen & Impressive Baths
- Certified Green all wood cabinets for kitchen and vanities
- 42” upper cabinets in the kitchen with decorative glass on the top
- Crown moldings
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Above and below kitchen cabinet lighting on dimmers
- Upgraded granite countertops with full height decorative tile backsplash in the kitchen
- Under mounted insulated stainless steel kitchen sink
- Cabinet pantry
- Upgraded stainless steel, Energy Star kitchen appliances including high performance exhaust hood vented outside, glass cooktop.
- Built in microwave/ wall oven unit, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and large French door refrigerator with freezer drawer.
- Porcelain undermount vanity sinks
- Shower and Bathtubs tiled up to the ceiling
- Master bathroom with walk in shower
- Garden tub
- Located in the prestigious Palm Coast Plantation Intracoastal Waterway gated community
- Oversized high and dry lot with preserve area in the rear of lot
- Active community with Clubhouse, tennis courts and community pool.
- Upscale living with a very well-funded HOA
- Close to route 100. Minutes from shopping, restaurants and Flagler Beach!