With sustainable green construction technologies owners receive:
• Up to 70% energy savings on utility bills
• Super insulated roof system
• Double pane Low- E windows and glass
• Energy Star® 15 SEER A/C unit
• Energy efficient appliances, lighting and water efficient fixtures.
• Certified Green, EnergyStar, FPL Build Smart, WaterStar homes
• Certified by UF Florida Friendly landscaping
• Virtually allergen, dust and mold free
• Improved indoor air quality (IAQ)
• Air conditioning system consistently brings fresh air from outside
• A/C ducts sealed during construction to prevent contamination
• Air returns in all rooms create the same temperature inside
• NO formaldehyde, NO chlorofluorocarbons, NO asbestos, NO fiberglass.
• Low or No VOC paint.
• Hurricane and tornado resistant up to 200 MPH winds
• Fire retardant up to 4 hours, Sound suppressant. Termite resistant.
• Substantially lower insurance premiums with ICF walls.
• Fully Finished and Insulated Garage
• Continued savings over the lifetime of home.
• Cost to build green are on the same level as traditionally built homes
Homes with “green” features sold for $33,894 or 7.2% more than traditionally built homes in 2015, per a recent study by Redfin.
Certified Green Homes resale value is up to 30% more than traditionally built homes in states like Washington, Oregon, California and Texas per the Earth Advantage Institute, a nonprofit organization in Portland, Oregon.
70% of new home buyers in the next decade will be looking for energy efficient, healthy to live in, Certified Green Homes, per a report from The National Association of Realtors and The National Association of Home Builders.
In 2005 only 2% of new construction was green, in 2016 approximately 38% of new construction was green. The confluence of a stagnant housing market and consumer desire to save money is creating a green home building boom that could be worth up to $114 billion, per a latest Smart Market Report on Green Homes and Remodeling, NAHB.
Invest in Green construction, the value of your investment will increase each year.